Sale Sold out
Regular price $135.00
Regular priceUnit price per
This grill includes a firebox, grill top, and 4 legs. The MAXIMUM capacity of this rotisserie is 70 pounds! Charcoal is not included.
- This grill is FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
- Place grill on a level area clear of combustible items and remove the grill top.
- Line the firebox with aluminum foil to improve heat reflection. After the coals are cold, crumble aluminum foil with the ash inside, and dispose of in an approved manner.
- Begin with 15-20 lbs. of charcoal briquettes.
- Place charcoal briquettes in two or three even piles in the firebox and ignite according to the charcoal manufacturer’s recommendations. Follow all caution and safety measures.
- When the coals are ready, bank charcoal along both 5 foot lengths keeping the middle clear. If desired, a layer of sand can be placed in the center of the firebox to absorb the dripping grease. No charcoal should be placed directly underneath the spit.
- After meat has been secured to the spit, we recommend wrapping your meat with chicken wire. This prevents loose meat from falling off, especially as the meat cooks and becomes more tender.
- Before placing grill top over hot coals, spray the grill top with vegetable oil to prevent food from sticking to the grill top.
- Remove the grill top immediately after cooking. This will aid in cleanup and prevent grease from baking on the grill top.
- Placing pots, pans, or other cooking accessories on the grill top can be dangerous and is not recommended. This grill is designed for direct cooking only. Only place food for direct cooking onto the grill top.
- When coals are ready, evenly distribute throughout the firebox. A thickness of 1 or 2 briquettes is ideal for cooking.
- Select desired cooking height and slide grill top onto the firebox. Make sure it has previously been sprayed with vegetable oil to prevent food from sticking.
- We recommend adding 10-15 lbs. of charcoal each hour while the grill is in use.
- Keep a spray bottle filled with water handy while cooking. It is helpful in reducing flare-ups while cooking.